A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Friday, November 23, 2007

50 under 50




Here are a few gift ideas that I wouldn't mind receiving myself. They are all under $50. The coasters and first address labels are from IOMoi. The second address labels are from Boatman Gellar. Ofcourse the boat coaster would be personalized with the name of our new boat, Aeolus. My parents are visitting for a couple days to help me out. I just had minor surgery, but can't lift anything heavier then a gallon of milk for 4 weeks...I have two toddlers???? Anyway, we are taking them to see the new boat tomorrow! It is so exciting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Incase it is of any interest to you, i get my address labels printed by a british labels company for a really low price. If you are at all interested then it may be worth taking a look at their website.

Julia said...

thanks! I do always love a bargain!