A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

blog virgin, computer MOron

I so want to figure all this out myself without asking McDada. How does this get read anyway? Maybe I shouldn't care but I do. I am going to try again. Or I'll just work on my 100 things. I don't have much time, the kiddos are sleeping. I also wish I could work outside but my wireless connection doesn't reach. It is a beautiful day. I always feel guilty spending time inside on beautiful days. But when I am outside I feel like I should be doing something constructive like picking up dog poo. Remember the days when you could just lie by the pool forever and do nothing? It's like I hit a certain age and that went away. Maybe it is called responsibility!? Well, back to work.

No comments: