A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

introductions

Well, I am joining the masses. Allow me to introduce myself and my crew. I have a wonderful husband and two adorable boys, aged 1 and 2 1/2. They shall be called Mcdada, Fox, and Monkey, respectively. I grew up in a small town, went to small schools and have a small group of wonderful friends. I 'd say that I am a mix of classic and preppy. I am very close to my family. I now have a picture perfect life, live in a cute house overlooking the Connecticut River, drive a classic red "Vovo"and get to stay home while Mcdada brings home the bacon. I am guessing I should do a hundred things about me list. So, I'll get right on that. I am excited. I have loved reading all of your blogs!

1 comment:

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

I call my little guy monkey also. You are doing pretty good with the blog thing I think. The music play list if pretty impressive.
I have a fear of sharks too.