A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Monday, September 3, 2007

My Room







So, that's basically it. There would be a pair of the "Brooks" Chair from Pottery Barn,around the Area & Co, "Agnes" Table, over the William Sonoma "Iron Gate" Rug, with draperies from Sumptuous Silk, and to top it off this chandelier from Ballard Designs, (with silk shades ofcourse). And last but not least, a framed plasma, by Frame My TV that will probably sit above the electric firplace flanked by beautiful built in bookcases.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention about FrameMyTV. By the way ... Great music too!

jillskict said...

This is a great idea, I may have to give it a try, but I definitely do not have the background you do!

rachel @ blackeiffel said...

lovely.