A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Monday, September 3, 2007

Room For Change



So, in case you didn't know, I have a backround in Interior Design. You wouldn't know it by looking at that last post. As an excuse I will say designing for yourself is the hardest, especially with caviar taste, a beer budget, two kids and no time. Anyway after reading a post on Exotic Fabrics by Jennifer over at The Peak Of Chic, I was inspired, or should I say, I became obsessed! I decided to design a room around this fabric, "Kipling" by Lee Jofa. So, I decided to put it on this "Presidio" couch by William Sonoma. My next post will include the basics in the room, more seating, coffee table, media storage, and bookcases, ect. Then rug, curtains and lighting. Finally, accesories.

No comments: