A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm back with more 50 under 50





Sorry for the slack, I can't name just one reason, but I thought I should finish what I started. Now, on with 50 gift ideas under $50. Hable Construction. I found some cute ideas. The first image is a bragbook. In what they call clementine bead. You gotta love orange! Bragbooks are good for grandmothers and women who you don't know all that well. The price is $35. Then there are garden gloves-adorable. Obviously, a great gift for a garden person or maybe as a housewarming gift, (if the house has a garden.) These are $25.You could get two! Then you have the 2008 pocket calendar. A great christmas gift. Just $30.And last but not least, coasters! They are fun for anyone or any occasion. A set of 6 for $45. I'll be back tomorrow I promise!

No comments: