A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Well I Declare!





These items are all from Ida Claire, Monogramed Gifts and Accessories. They are all under $50 and they are all acrylic, which is key for outdoor entertaining, especially if one has small children. Personally, I would love to recieve any of these items. I could actually use the salad bowl and the chip and dip set. The prices respectively are $34, $32, $46, and $32. All well under $50 and great gift ideas.

3 comments:

k e r r y said...

love the cake plate! how cut would that be at a party?

Julia said...

It certainly would be cute!!!

thelovelist said...

all of it is adorable, but still not so delicate that it just sits in a cabinet and collects dust. great find - i blogged this entry in my weekend roundup, maybe it'll send some traffic your way! cheers!