A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Time of Month

Yup, it is that time of month. No wonder i've had the urge to eat and clean lately. Well today I have terrible cramps and therefore have decided to do nothing!!!! I am catching up on my blog reads, sitting on the couch, laptop in hand , two boys climbing all over me who are supposed to be watching the stupid TV which I said we were cutting back on. Don't you hate that? I need me time. Last night I was able to get out, I offered to go get the ingredients for the dinner I was craving-Chicken Ceasar. Ariving you nutsnyway, I have a whopping six things on my list and the grocery store is a whopping 7 minutes away... I was gone an hour! I just wandered, cause it was so nice to be alone!!! Is that awful?
A direct quote..."Monks, You are driving me CRAZY!"
And the reply..."No Mom, I'm driving you NUTS!"

I leave you with this, hope your day is better then mine.

1 comment:

Kimba said...

Hope you had a better weekend!