A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Calgon, take me away!





So, I haven't been around much, then I pop up with a post about stress, then another week passes and I post about the beach, well... this (see pictures) is the reason for the stress and it's why we spend so much time at the beach. Avoidance! Yeah, that'll work!
So, this is my guestroom/office. It was beautiful at one point. This is where all the stuff I "inherited " from my parent's move ended up. There are old files from my past, almost every letter I've ever recieved, old pictures that need to be scanned, artwork to be hung up, my crafting supplies, my wrapping supplies, a large glass milkcan of shells, our dvd collection, my stationary, and desk accesories, and my gift grab( a collection of gifts for different occasions that I have bought throughout the year) I know I could organize it, I just don't want to do it alone. And I would have to do it with no kiddos around. So, I think I should give myself a deadline, OK, by August 1st this will be clean and organized! So, stay tuned, i will post pics August 1st.!!!!!

3 comments:

jillskict said...

When I get back home I will take a picture of my office. We can have August 1st deadlines to get there. But realistically I am going to have to go with September 1st. In order to clean it and organize it I think I need to actually be there.

Julia said...

Yeah, I'm not sure Aug 1st is realistic either. But i have found a website to help, Flylady.com. We can do this girls. They say it is easier to lose weight when you aren't surrounded with clutter!

Suburban prep said...

My guest room is now the yarn room according to the hubby. (I am a knitter) I need to put my stash somewhere.