A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ah Nap Time!

The kiddos are sleeping and I would rather be outside as it is a glorious day. I haven't started excersizing YET, but I did call about the gym membership(waiting to hear back). I have been better about eating and got some good feedback about some of my stubborn ways. I don't know if I can go all the way to skim milk, is 1% ok? And I will go back to using Splenda, I used to and I guess I just got lazy. I resisted twice today going to get icecream!!!! That is a major accomplishment. I am about to have a grapefruit as a snack now. And I should drink some water. MMM, ice water with lime!!! I have been doing some surfing lately and found some great resources for cool stuff. I would like to make a banner? or header? on my page, but don't know how. I am a computer moran remember! And in other news, The Fox had his 15 month check up today, all is well. 50% for height and weight. he did have three shots though and he was such a trooper. We went and met some friends at the beach after his appointment, he slept in the car, poor guy. So, here's something weird: my fingers and toes are burning in the sun now, is that a sign of old age or is it just because I forget to put sunscreen there? I know this is a random entry, but that is my current mindset. Now please excuse me while I indulge in grapefruit and sunshine!

2 comments:

Donna said...

You can easily get used to skim, I promise! And Splenda is great. I am a little afraid to bake with it however...but anyway...who is baking????
I just bought some key limes (I don't always see them where we live) and I love the idea of putting them in water. YUM.

jillskict said...

The fingers and toes thing. . .are you on any different medication? Sometimes that effects how I get sun.