A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Still A Computer Moron

Can someone design a header for me, I know what I want, I just can't figure out how to do it. There are people out there who do that, right? I am feeling very creative, but very stuck! Ugh, I hate being a computer moron!!! I'm sure McDada could teach me... I don't know about you but, having your own husband teach you something just doesn't ever go very well. Not to mention he doesn't have time. Maybe I should take a class, in fact that is what i am going to look up right now. In the mean time any help for a complete idiot would be great, thanx!!!
PS did I mention I never learned to type right? I use my two pointers!

5 comments:

Delaney Gates said...

What are you looking for? I designed mine on my blog and these mini-sized shop banners here: http://delaneygates.blogspot.com/2007/05/blog-post.html . Let me know if you're interested and I'd be happy to help out! :)

Julia said...

Delaney, you are not only talented but very generous! I love your style and your work, not to mention your blog. All I want is the simplest of headers. I just want my name and one single image. Thank you

Delaney Gates said...

Oh, you're so kind! Do you already have the image you'd like to use? You can email me if you'd like at delaneygates@yahoo.com with the details if you're still interested. :) This weekend is my son's fourth birthday party, so it may be a bit crazy on my end until the first of next week... :)

jillskict said...

I WISH I could help, but it looks as though you are in superb hands!

Jennifer said...

Yeah, I had to pay big bucks to have mine done. Another computer idiot here!