A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Monday, June 18, 2007

FOUL MOOD




Yes, I am in a foul mood. Why, you ask? Well I will tell you why! I hate the fact that I have to diet, I am uncomfortable in my own skin, I have to take this seriously, and I got the gym membership, which is great news, but right now all it means is that I HAVE to committ now and I am not happy about it!!!! It is going to be a long hard road and I am going to be cranky. Get used to it! Just kidding, I will try to stay as possitive as possible. Thanks to Jilly, I have just started the Spark Diet, I will fill you in later on that. In the mean time, three things that I have to do today and three things I love.
To Do:
1) pick up scripts at Wallyworld
2) call re ins. send forms
3) vacuum kitchen

3 Things I love:
1) painted floors
2) Fred & Ginger
3) Weeping Willow trees

6 comments:

Delaney Gates said...

LOVE Fred & Ginger myself! Try to think happy thoughts. I have the same yucky thoughts at times too though... Now that our crazy birthday weekend is over, I'm working on your banner! :)

Kimba said...

The first step is getting the membership, so GOOD FOR YOU!!!! :)

Swamp Tulip said...

Great pictures and great blog. Like the Gretchen music too :)

Teresa

Julia said...

Gretchen rocks!!!

CBM said...

Sending happy thoughts your way! Congrats on getting your membership!

Jennifer said...

Oh I hear you on being uncomfortable in your skin. I swear that I got put in a completely different body after I gave birth. Do you think you shed you true self out when they deliver the placenta??!!

Hey thanks for your kind comment the other day at my blog. I can't believe it took me this long to pay you a visit!