A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Contest

I am so excited about the Crane Stationary contest. I am a letter writer. I am also a stationary fanatic! But I am also a sentimental sap, I keep every letter ever written to me. I do. Believe me, I just had to go through them all when I had to get them out of my parents house (they are moving) I can't wait to go through them all again to find the perfect one to send in for the contest. I wonder if I should use the eight page letter my now husband wrote to my parents basically asking permission to marry me. That's a good one. He asked in person too! But in his fashion, it was written on a yellow legal pad. Do you think the entry has to be on good stationary, or crane stationary? I have to go to bed now. I wish I had more time. I did get the laundry done today, but not put away. I did not paint or even get the last bag out of my car from last weekend!!! I took a very long rewarding nap today. But, ugh now I feel behind. OK, off to bed!

No comments: