A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Monday, April 2, 2007

Spinning Brain

Well the kiddos are supposed to be sleeping and I can hear them playing. I am back home from my weekend at my parents house. My husband, McDada is home from his trip. I feel overwhelmed. I am in the process of starting my own company, (more on that later), helping my parents move, which includes inheriting lots of stuff, (they are downsizing), and working on being a better wife, or should I say having a better marriage. So, I am home, trying to get back in the swing of things, cleaning, doing laundry up the wazoo and I have friends coming for dinner tonight!!! Plus I just got off the phone with a new client, who's job sounds a bit daunting. Now that I have written it out i am seeing that it doesn't look or sound all that overwhelming, so why am I freaking out? I guess it's also the fact that I have now taken on this responsibility of blogging, which is really just an outlet for me, but when do people find time? Hey other mothers, are you out there? when am I supposed to do this? I also forgot to mention a couple more things. One, I am painting the two front rooms in the house and two, I am moving my office from the kitchen to the guest room for more privacy, but I don't have a desk yet!!!! UGH! It's as if i go through my life on autopilot and then all of a sudden I just short circuit. So, I am thinking my posts are going to be short for a while, atleast until the painting is done. Well thanks for letting me vent. Off to continue cleaning.

2 comments:

hqm said...

Hi! Glad to have a new blog to read! I found you on "Chic"...I am new to the blogging world, too! I started after reading so many blogs...my husband, kids, and business occupy so much time and space my blog is all mine! Does that make sense? Anyway look forward to more posts!

Julia said...

I am so glad someone is reading. I love your blog too. Cute kids. I actually have some questions for you. Is it safe to put your email on your profile?