A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Speaking of Art...

Any art lovers out there? Anyone from the NYC area? My uncle, John Gwinn is having a show at the Caelum Gallery in Chelsea. The show starts May 1st-May 19th. The opening is May 3rd from 6-8. I can't wait!!!! Ahh, a bit of culture, a nice diversion from my current Curious George, Bob The Builder life. Check out his site, www.johngwinn.com. He is very talented. He does have some stuff that is out there, but as with all art, keep an open mind and keep looking, you may find something you love. I am lucky enough to have a couple pieces in my house.If you are a fan of horses and riding, there are some beauties.

Speaking of horses, anyone having or going to a Derby party? I was thinking of it, mostly because I love hats!!! Alright, I am starting to babble because I am sooooo tired. I'll post some pics tomorrow!

No comments: