A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Color me happy





Oh how I love the stationary!!!! Boatman Gellar rocks. I do need more I do, I do. I don't know how to measure the amount I already own, but I can tell you it is a lot! But I do write many letters because I love to brighten peoples day when they go to the mailbox, I know it makes my day when I recieve a letter. And for the most part I save them all.
So, I thought I'd talk a bit about color. My favorite color is green, I love all shades of green for different things. The walls of my livingroom are an olive green. I love wearing kelly green. I think it looks good on me because I have a lot of red in my hair. And my favorite classic car color is forest green-very classy. As for color combos, my favs are: pink & green, pink & orange, blue and brown, and hot pink & light pink. What are your favorite color combos?

4 comments:

Sisters with Style said...

I'm not a big fan of orange by itself, but when you pair it with pink I love it. I love chocolate brown and either pink or blue with it too.

Julia said...

I love choc and pink too!

M. said...

Right now, I am into chocolate brown, dark pink and apple green - going to incorporate it as my wedding colors.

a. said...

I love Boatman Geller too! Thanks for visiting my blog. Come back and visit often :-)