A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

McDada

Here is something funny about McDada:
When he gets me a gift for a holiday, and it comes early...He CAN'T wait to give it to me.
It is cute that he is excited, but...
1. There is no wrapping, no card
2. When the actual holiday comes, there is no gift, no hoopla.

Do I sound ungrateful? I'm not!!! McDada is VERY generous. But sometimes, I would like the thought and not the gift. Does that make any sense? I have told him this over and over, but he just can't help himself I guess.
So, that said, Tuesday I recieved my big gift, a Nikon D40. It is great so far, it shoots very fast, which you need when photographing kiddos! Wed, another gift came from Shutterfly, I chose not to open it although he wanted me too. So it sat in the livingroom on a chair until this morning when he said if you open it now, I'll be forced to get you something else for tomorrow. Very Compelling Argument!
It was a photobook of the boys, sooooooo adorable! I will post some of my fav pics from the book later.
PS tomorrow is also my M-I-L's birthday and the next day is McDada's birthday.
Pics coming later....

No comments: