A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hello again

Ok, I am back. So sorry I never finished "fashion week", I will finish it tomorow. Of course I had a great idea for today that I have already forgotten!!! WTF??? Is it age or mommy-brain??? Whatever, it just stinks! I am just going to write until I remember it. Does anyone else suffer from allergies? Mine are from the pollen, or as McDada puts it, " the trees having sex " Those horny bastards are making me miserable!! Itchy throat, eyes, and sniffles. OK well, i am going to have to continue this later, my Monkey needs assistance. I promise to be back. Please stay posted.

1 comment:

jillskict said...

I have been to the allergist three times this spring. Did you know that allergies can change when you go from different regions and that allergies can lay dormant. . . I am with you, but now I am getting a shot every 6 months and I am on daily allegra and flonase, fun fun fun!