A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Still Overwhelmed

Just returned from a nightmare trip to the grocery store!!! I hate myself for losing patience with my kids! But having the Monkey run wild in the store just isn't safe! And the Fox is in the front of the cart and if the Monkey was in the body of the cart there wouldn't be room for any food!!!! And the carts with the little cars attached, are impossible to manoever and don't fit through any of the checkout lanes! Plus they know how to get in and out, not the Fox, but the Monkey can unbuckle faster then you can say Animal Cracker. Anyway, we are home now and the Fox is sleeping on the sofa, dog #1 is sleeping on the sofa too, dog #2 is begging at the door, and the Monkey is on the swingset asking to be pushed. Oh yeah, somewhere in the grocery store there is an opened bag of pretzels that was half eaten and never paid for, oops. Seriously, this bothers me, but I had to get home before I realy freaked out! So, I did get the dishes done but haven't put away the clean ones yet. The laundry is a mess, half done and none folded with really irks me. The kitchen floor needs to be washed, as well as the whole house vacuumed, the cat litter has to be changed, the lawn needs to be watered, the flowers need to be watered, The books put back on the shelf, toys put away, ect.. But it is a beautiful day and I do not want to spend it inside cleaning. By the way, I think I was supposed to work today, but my other friend who is friends with my partner suggested going to the beach, now when I saw my partner last night she said nothing about the beach nor work...so, screw it, I am so done with that business! That is a whole other saga! Too much to get into now, Monkey NEEDS another push!!!! I'll be back for part three later!!!

No comments: