A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

New Day

Things to do today:
1. Correspondence (thank yous, mothers day cards)
2. Laundry
3. Change bed sheets on all beds
4. Post office
5. Bring in trash can
6. Vacuum again and again and again...

OK, so I have two BIG Chesapeak Bay Retrievers, I love them, I really do, but I look forward to a day when I only have to vacuum once a day. I do love them, but they make my life very challenging. They beg for people food, to the point where if you take your eye off them they will take something right out of your hand or off your plate, not good for kiddos, lots of tears. Then there is the barking...shut up already!!! Then there is the basic always in your (MY) way. Then there are the three "D's" Dirt, Drool and Dog hair!!! My house will never be clean. Ugh!

3 comments:

Kimba said...

Awww, good luck. More than once a day, i would go nuts!

dmmlandcruiser said...

Thanks for the reminder of why I will never get a dog! I love them, but don't want to deal with everything that comes with them!

Julia said...

After a no dog break, I will probably cave and get either a small dog, or a dog that doesn't shed!!! Butn I will have it trained like a soldier.