A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday, Sunday

Well, another Sunday has come and gone and I did not make it to Church. I've been wanting to go for the past two years actually, but can't seem to get there. Anyway, that is my segway into interesting fact...
#4 I sang in the church coir when I was young.
My best friend and I were probably in 4th or 5th grade when we were both confirmed in the Episcipal Church and sang together in the choir. I don't think what we did was actual singing, mostly it was gigling and peeing in our pants (or choir robes). We had too much fun. She is now the godmother of my older son. Anyway, religion is a tough one. I believe in God and Heaven and that is pretty much all. I have a hard time hearing people tell me what to believe and how to go about it. I am fine doing things my wasy, but a tiny bit of me gets caught up in the point that maybe doing it my way is selfish and the point of believing in something else is to not be so selfish??????? Does that make any sense????
Alrighty then, on to a much lighter subject... Why doesn't Melly M do pants in their great prints? My bottom half is smaller then my top half so I like to wear solids on top and prints on bottom. How do I find new designers? Please forgive me for saying this, but I am bored with Lilly. I adore them and they are classics and I will always own and wear them but give me something new to be excited about!!! Who's with me???? Anyone??

No comments: