A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hump Day cont.





Here we have: Anthropology, Joyous and Free, Laundry, and Juicy Couture.

Now on to the laughs....
Quote from McDada on his 36th birthday: While kissing the head of his beautiful wife, (me) he looked down and exclaimed, "Oh my God, I am getting old, my wife has grey hair!!!"
Quote from the Monkey durring a diaper change, "Mama, I has a booboo up my butt!" Now, just so you understand, 1. he will be 3 in August 2. We don't say "butt" in our house, we say "bum, bummy, or bumski. (We do say penis though) 3. There was nothing "up his butt", it was a bug bite on the cheek of his bumski!

Happy Hump Day from J's Crew!

2 comments:

M. said...

Love the colors on the Anthropologie dress!

Sorry I didn't get back earlier, but I am in Kyoto now since last October on a research fellowship from the Japanese govt (their version of a Fulbright) - researching Kyoto in the 19th century. Going back home for good in March 2008, and in the midst of planning a wedding 6000 miles away! (Yikes).

Suburban prep said...

I love the green dress. Oh so cute.