A classic preppy mom sharing the innermost secrets of my "picture perfect" life.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

A New Attitude

Yup, I just read CBM's post over on All That's Pink and Green and Inbetween, and I would like to jot down five things for me to be happy about today.

1. I took a two hour nap today
2. My boys are so happy and smart and cute (& well dressed: Monkey is wearing nantucket red shorts and a bright blue polo, Fox is wearing a green check short sleeve oxford and worn jeans)
3. I had a coffee milkshake for lunch.
4. It is a GORGEOUS day
5. I just took some pictures with my Mother's Day gift (Nikon D40)

I feel so much better now! Thanks CBM!

3 comments:

CBM said...

I'm so happy that my post made you happy! That's always nice to know. :)
Enjoy the day, and have a very HAPPY Mother's Day this weekend!

Julia said...

Thank you, really! This blog thing isn't all that frivolous!

Kimba said...

Have a great Mother's Day!!!! CBM is a great gal for stuff like that! :)